|CME VIDEO||Top of page|
|How to Obtain CME Credit:||Top of page|
|About the Presenters:||Top of page|
|Learning Objectives:||Top of page|
1. Understand HIV latency and how HIV persists on ART.
2. Know about new assays that can quantify low levels of HIV in people on ART.
3. Be aware of new clinical trials in immunotherapy to achieve an HIV cure.
4. Know about the advances in gene therapy relevant to HIV cure.
|CME Information:||Top of page|
This CME activity has approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for September 13, 2023, as a live activity. This activity will also be available as an enduring activity from September 20, 2023, through September 12, 2026.
The target audience is all physicians, NPs and PAs involved or interested in HIV education.
This online video and post-activity evaluation are one hour in length.
|Accreditation Statement:||Top of page|
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) and the Physicians’ Research Network (PRN). MSSNY is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Society of the State of New York designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|ABIM MOC Recognition Statement:||Top of page|
|Disclosure Statement:||Top of page|
- Dr. James F. Braun (Course Director/Planner) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. Sanjiv S. Shah (Moderator) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. Sharon R. Lewin (Presenter) has had the following personal financial relationships in the past 24 months with manufacturers of the products or services that may be presented in this CME activity: Advisory Board Member with Gilead, AbbVie, Merck, Esfam, Immunocure, and Linkinvax. Dr. Lewin submitted her slides in advance for adequate peer review and supported her presentation and clinical recommendations with the best available evidence from the medical literature. All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
|Financial Support:||Top of page|
This PRN CME activity is funded in part by unrestricted educational grants from:
Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, a division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare